What is Corian?
Corian® by DuPont™
A solid, non-porous material composed of 1/3 acrylic resin and 2/3 natural minerals, the main one being bauxite-derived Aluminium TriHydrate – an ore from which aluminium is produced.
The key features of the material include:
- Durable, impact resistant and easily repairable
- Inert, non-toxic material
- Solid, hygienic material does not promote the growth of bacteria. Certified to ISO846
- Colours & patterns run throughout the material; colours cannot erode away
- Thermoformable quality – material can be moulded.
A full technical specification is available on request.